top of page

Casa Baeza Group

Public·97 members

My father and I have the same names and yesterday we discovered that our information in credit reports was mixed. We have reports from all three credit bureaus and only Equifax and Experian show a mixed credit report. Also there are a lot of hard inquiries on my report that in fact belong to my father. I would like to know how we can dispute the information. Moreover, as I know, an attorney can help us get compensation if we initiate a lawsuit. Can we get the compensation without hiring a lawyer?


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...


  • Андрй Федорчук
    Андрй Федорчук
  • Андрій
  • Andrew Ferk
    Andrew Ferk
  • Reno Smidt
    Reno Smidt
bottom of page